Saturday, April 9, 2011

What shall I post first?

So much has happened in the past few weeks. I've decided
to post them in the order in which they happened.  First I was
able to go on the shop hop with my friends A few weeks ago
on my Friday off. I was so excited I could hardly stand it :0)
It was a blast Me,Penny,Pamela and Georgia in our car and
Celeste,Pat,Hilde and Lavita (feel like I'm missing someone)
in the other car.We hoped from store to store and found treasures
along the way. Of coarse the real reason we get to gather is the
 "Lunch and Laughter" and we were off again...
I found a couple things I needed for retreat and to design this
cute little "Green" apron below.

Now Keep in mind we have our quilt show in a couple weeks
and everyone on the committee had to design their own apron
and this is my Ode to Tom Russell..................

No comments:

Post a Comment