Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I made it ... Through and I enjoyed it !!!

Hi Everyone, I've also missed y'all I have been busy at Bonnie Blue
 and with market and festival. I had a blast but my body is craving a
 break. We had a really great show and I enjoyed seeing and meeting
a lot of quilters and hearing there stories. I did make a list and I did
set a budget and, woman to woman ( & man), well you must know
how that went :0) !!! We spent Monday unloading and filling orders
busy days,we had 4 kits SOLD OUT at the show and all of our new
quilts are on the web site you need to go check them out. Look for a
news letter for a warehouse sale coming soon. If you are not on the
list go to the website and request to be added to the news letter list ...
go to info@bonniebluequilts.com  Stay tuned I am going to be showing
all my findings, and hopefully some FINISHED projects SOOOOOOON
Blog y'all later. Leave a comment and let me know what you found.

No comments:

Post a Comment