Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just a peak....

As you see I lost my focus on the projects
this past weekend... but I maneged to start
my new quilt here is Just a Peak :
I won first place in flat projects "black &white"                                                                                      
strip challenge with this...                                                                                                      
                                              















Marty won first place with the "B&W" with blue purse category
and can I just say she started Friday when we got there and finished
Friday night, just in time for judging..way to go Marty!
And over all winner was Polly with this cute little number                                                                          
Here is an honorable mention....Pam's purse                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment